2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon grated ginger root
1 tablespoon honey
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
2 turkey tenderloins (about 1½ pounds total)
1 whole pineapple, cut into 8 spears
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Combine the lime juice, soy sauce, ginger root, honey, garlic, and sesame oil in a large ziptop bag. Add the tenderloins and marinate at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat the grill on medium-high.
3. Add the turkey tenderloins and cook, 8 to 10 minutes per side, until an instant read thermometer registers 165 degrees.
4. While the turkey is cooking, brush the pineapple spears lightly with the oil. Place on the grill (after you turn the tenderloins) and cook about 5 to 7 minutes per side.
5. Remove turkey and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with the grilled pineapple.
Nutrition Information per Serving: 350 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated), 33g carbohydrates, 190mg sodium, 3g fiber, 40g protein, 180% vitamin C